In addition to facultative capacity, SCOR provides the following value-added services:
- Older age underwriting
- Avocation specialties
- Large case underwriting
- Underwriting audits
- Underwriter training
- Onsite medical and non-medical presentations
- Webinars, video conferences, publications
- Research and market analysis
- Age and amount guidelines consulting
- Preferred underwriting consulting
Our Everest operating platform integrates all workflow processes and routine tasks, allowing us to develop client-specific analytics about their facultative business.
SOLEM Americas Underwriting Manual provides comprehensive up-to-date risk selection guidance for internal underwriters, our client partners’ underwriters and their medical directors.